Soy and Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serve with low-carb crackers or bread for an all-around low-carb snack.
- 1 Pound Silken Tofu Crumbled
- 1 Pound Cream Cheese Low Fat, Cubed
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise Low Fat
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Pound Chopped Spinach Frozen, Thawed, Drained
- 1 Pound Artichoke Hearts Marinated, Drained, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion Chopped
- Red Pepper Roasted, for garnish
Heat oven to 350 F. Beat tofu until smooth; mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise and pepper. Fold in spinach, artichokes and green onions. Divide mixture equally into twelve 4-oz. au gratin dishes. Sprinkle soy cheese on top, if desired. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until bubbly and browned on top.
TIP: Serve with low-carb crackers or bread for an all-around low-carb snack.
6.6 g protein
5.7 g carbohydrates
1.4 g fat
3.9 mg cholesterol
254 mg sodium
1.5 g dietary fiber